Monday, August 20, 2012

The Wall

It happened. I knew it would but was hoping it would take longer.  I was hoping I'd react differently.

The wall hit me right in my face with my daily posts and instead of believing that I could climb my big behind over it - or at least get a rope to help me up - I let it get the best of me and I stopped writing.

Sure, my biggest problem is coming up with something to say that I want to really share.  I'm pretty open on here but sometimes there are some things a girl just wants to keep to herself, you know?  I mean, I don't have any real "business" anyway but you know what I'm saying!  Then when I do get a topic, I have to think hard about not being too "wordy."  One thing about me: I. CAN. TALK.  My writing is conversational and those who know me can literally hear my voice when they read what I write.  But when reading, there's no time for all that. I have to just get to the point.

Anyway, I say all that to say I haven't given up yet. At all.  While I've lost momentum and the point was to write daily, I still believe I will finish up strong. I'm just disappointed in myself.

Oh well. *slowly starts climbing up and over the wall*

No comments: