Tuesday, October 28, 2008

For the Record...

I'm back in town!! Homecoming '08 was a complete success and such a good time. I got to see so many people that I miss terribly, including one of my best friends and my goddaughter. We hung up out with my fam on Friday night and as usual, they put on a good party. I swear, when you can't beat that Jackson music, you may as well join them. There was monkey swinging (I think), walking like a dog, and all kinds of other foolishness.

No, there are no stories to tell and no I was not being fresh AT ALL. I did get many, many compliments on the thickness and many requests for a homecoming rendezvous. I turned them down although a couple made me raise an eyebrow like, "REALLY??? As cute as you were in college and weren't checking for me then...so sad you were so dumb." LOL!!! But, it was great!

YES, we won our game in a thrilling end (I was scared for a minute though)!!

No place like home...coming. JSU style, of course!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WELCOME HOME MISS BB!!!