Tuesday, September 23, 2008

This my number...what's yours??




You Are 1: The Reformer



You're a responsible person - with a clear sense of right and wrong.

High standards are important to you, and you do everything to meet them.



You are your own worst critic, feeling ashamed if you're not perfect.

You have uncompromising integrity, and people expect you to be fair.



At Your Best: You are hopeful, honest, and inspiring. You bring out the best in humanity.



At Your Worst: You are intolerant, judgmental, and picky.



Your Fixation: Resentment



Your Primary Fear: Being corrupt.



Your Primary Desire: To be good.



Other Number 1's: Al Gore, Martha Stewart, Gandhi, Celene Dion, and Spock from Star Trek.

What Number Are You?

By the way, this is very close to being true. Share your number with me in the Comment sections. Thanks, Eb the Celeb!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Did it twice and I was an 8 (Challenger) & 9 (Peacemaker), so just call me 8.5.. The PeaceMaker who loves a Challenge..

XOXO

Anonymous said...

I am a 5: "The Investigator"

You're independent - and a logical analytical thinker.
You love learning and ideas... and know things no one else does.

Bored by small talk, you refuse to participate in boring conversations.
You are open minded. A visionary. You understand the world and may change it.

At Your Best: You are sharp, inventive, and creative. You have the skills to lead the world.

At Your Worst: You are reclusive, weird, and a bit paranoid.

Your Fixation: Greed

Your Primary Fear: Being useless or incompetent

Your Primary Desire: Being competent and needed

Now, I agree with 95% of this. I have neve been paranoid. And neither is Greed my fixation. But this is more on point then it is dead wrong. Good blog, BK!

Anonymous said...

I am an 8:Challenger.

Eb the Celeb said...

I love these little blog things...


and I am dying laughing at your "emergency sex in a glass" line from the previous post... so true!

But that's what toys are for...lol