Saturday, September 20, 2008

FALL IS HERE!!!

Well, it will be fall on Monday and I'm completely ready! While I love the summer, there's one thing besides the weather that always changes: TELEVISION.

I'm a television fiend and with the arrival of my dvr box once I got cable last December, watch tv has been like a brand new experience. There's so much coming back this week alone that I need a tv guide to make sure I don't miss a thing. I've definitely got to catch "Ugly Betty" and "Grey's Anatomy" but "Dancing With the Stars" has quite a few celebs on that I like so I'll be tuning in. OH, and lest I forget "Brothers and Sisters" will be back one week from tomorrow. ABC is going to single-handedly max out my box.

But then, what about "Lipstick Jungle," The Game," "The Amazing Race," and all my other shows that I'm not remembering right now?! "Gossip Girls" has been back three weeks already so I'm already into that. Are there any new shows that I want to catch? My goodness, I can't EVEN keep up anymore. Let me jump ahead a few months and say that "The L Word" will be back for its final season in January. I love that show so if it must end, I'm glad it'll be with high ratings.

What else am I missing, ya'll? Thank the cable gods for this invention of the dvr because I'd never get over "The Loneliness" by staying in the house watching tv!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hold Up, I thought I was the only one that watched Brothers & Sisters, LOL.

XOXO