Thursday, October 30, 2008

Okay, let me put it out there:

I haven't been doing a DAMN thing lately except working! Seriously, life has been pretty slow for me for the last couple of months or so. There have been no parties for social purposes, no afterwork events for networking purposes and no "ouuuuuuweeee" soirees for cutie alert purposes. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zero.

What's the problem? I don't know exactly. Not only do I WANT to go out, but I NEED to go out for the serious networking purposes. I've been working a lot and that has made me very tired after the work day is done. VERY tired. There are days now that I can barely go five minutes without yawning. This hustle is SERIOUS. I'm so sincurr.

I went to this NJ Nets event last night with my friend Ladybug and while there weren't too many people there, we had a nice little time. It made me understand fully that I have to get out more. Ladybug is also a GREAT networker and I love going out with her because she inspires me to work on my networking skills.

Anyway, I say all this to say: I must do better. For real. I know it's starting to get cold and all but the cold air has never stopped Miss BB from a party (really only really bad rain and/or snow keeps me away).

So, keep ya girl in the loop on any industry events for networking/semi-social purposes (most know I'm in entertainment so I'm looking for entertainment and sports) and regular ole parties that you think are going to be good.

Good lookin' out!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BK...you already know we are >>here<< on this subject. Damn the impending winter!!! I hate cold nights...even moreso, lonely cold nights..lmao! *le sigh* Indeed!! What is we gon do??